Are you a knitting lover? Find your self looking for groups/people or places to hang out while knitting? Consider becoming a hospice companion and bring your knitting along. Many patients were former knitters and would love to have a friend sit near by knitting.
Bring your own project, or we will provide yarn for lap blankets! If interested call Marrilee, Manager of Volunteer Services at Gentiva Hospice.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- variable - we will work with your schedule
- Veteran Hospice Volunteers
- Book lovers wanted!
- Volunteer Assistant
- Birthday Buddies
- Knitting companionship
- Friends needed in Lowell,...
- Alzheimer/Dementia fidget hand...
- Change a life...by being a...
- Pet Therapy--Bring your best...
- Customer Care support
- Compassionate Crafters Wanted!
- Scrappy Sewers needed!
- Scrapbooking Crafter Organizer
- Compassionate Care calls
- Office Assistant
- Wheelchair Walkers partners...
- Alzheimer fidget board creators
- Create a smile through creative...
- Vigil Volunteers
- Musically inclined? Come join...