Help create fidget boards for Alzheimer and dementia patients. These boards are made from scraps and leftover items (think thrift!). Locks, clasps, knobs and more can be mounted on a sanded board.
You can create these at home or school, at your convenience.These wonderful tools provide stimulation and give something for patients to 'fiddle' with.
If interested contact Marrilee at 616-249-3043 or email for pattern/directions and pictures.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- If you wish to create a board and deliver to an assigned training, then a background check and train
- Veteran Hospice Volunteers
- Book lovers wanted!
- Volunteer Assistant
- Birthday Buddies
- Knitting companionship
- Friends needed in Lowell,...
- Change a life...by being a...
- Pet Therapy--Bring your best...
- Customer Care support
- Scrappy Sewers needed!
- Compassionate Crafters Wanted!
- Scrapbooking Crafter Organizer
- Compassionate Care calls
- Office Assistant
- Wheelchair Walkers partners...
- Alzheimer fidget board creators
- Create a smile through creative...
- Vigil Volunteers
- Musically inclined? Come join...
- Bereavement/Grief Companion