Lead an exercise program designed for seniors to prevent osteoporosis and prevent falls. Classes are one hour in length, are offered 2x per week and meet at 21 different locations throughout Addison County.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, feel free to call 388-7044.
To expedite your placement via Volunteer Match, please be sure to include your phone number along with any questions or comments you may have in the Message Section before clicking on "FINISH".
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver - Farm Worker Coalition
- Volunteer Handyman
- Facility Maintenance - Senior...
- Entertainers - Senior Care Homes
- Drivers - Senior Care Home
- Cook - Elderly Services
- Driver - Hospice Volunteer...
- Art Gallery Volunteer
- Tax Assistance
- Driver/Server for New Food...
- Special Events Volunteer
- Driver - for Blind and Visually...
- Community Lunch Volunteers
- Friendly Visitor - Elderly...
- Driver - Meals on Wheels
- Administrative Assistant
- After School Support
- Card Players
- Clothes Sorter - Thrift Shop
- Exercise Program Leader - Bone...