This specific Volunteer role is for families with children aged, 14 + who would like to volunteer as a family.
There are opportunities to volunteer with recuperating patients and senior residents, playing Bingo, assisting residents in learning how to manage computers, and other electronic devices and friendly visiting.
A visit to patients and residents without close family can provide comfort and a feeling of self worth. Families who volunteer together can provide a sense of belonging to patients and long-term residents while sharing a positive family experience.
- Exhibition Arts
- Literacy / Reading
- Cantonese / Mandarin
- Computer Science
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 1- 2 Hours per week, or per month
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver.The Family Visit Project is most effective w
- Volunteer on Patient Care Units
- Hospital Ambassador- Bring a...
- Action packed - Emergency Room...
- Got an Hour? - Share your Pet...
- Family Health Center Greeter
- Friendly Family Visit Project
- Friendly Visitor
- Ambulatory Surgery Ambassador
- Super Sprowtz Children'sVolunteer
- Marketing/External Affairs...
- Brighten a Child's Hospital...