38 people are interested
It takes a lot of work to keep an animal shelter running smoothly. If you're interested, we can always use an extra set of hands. Here are some of the things you can do to help:
- Wash Dishes: We have a lot of food & water bowls and cat boxes that need washing every day. It's not complicated work, but it takes time. If you can help, we'd love to have you!
- Do Laundry: All of our animals need bedding - blankets, sheets, comforters, etc. This means laundry, every day. We have industrial washers and dryers at the shelter. Again, it's not complicated work, but any help you can provide will make a difference.
- Bed-down: The animal's nighttime routine is an important part of their day. Bed-down is when we get them settled for the evening, with new bedding and a snack.
Let us know if you'd like to help!
We'll work with your schedule.
419 Cooper RdVoorhees, NJ 08043
- Facilities Management
- Animal Care / Handling
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 2 hours a month
- Complete our volunteer application on our website