Nothing says comfort like a fresh baked cookie! Help provide that extra special touch to the families waiting in our busy waiting rooms. Volunteers bake and deliver Otis Spunkmyer cookies providing that special touch. The shift time is flexable but is completed between the hours of 10 AM through 2:30 PM and usually takes 1 1/2 hours to complete. This is a great assignment for those who wish to volunteer but are limited in their available time. To apply go to:To apply to be a volunteer go to: https://www.bannerhealth.com/ways-to-give/volunteer and complete an application form.
- Customer Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1 shift a week between the hours of 10-2:30
- Hand hygene and food prep education.
- Hospitality House Volunteer at...
- Volunteer Waiting Room Cookie...
- Volunteer Courtsey Shuttle Driver
- Dismissal Desk Volunteers
- North Colorado Medical...
- NCMC Gift Shop
- North Colorado Medical Center...
- Central Registration Volunteers
- Summit View Guest Relations...
- Out Patient Infusion Clinic
- NCMC WIN Store