Nothing says comfort like a fresh baked cookie! Help provide that extra special touch to the families waiting in our busy waiting rooms. Volunteers bake and deliver Otis Spunkmyer cookies providing that special touch. The shift time is flexable but is completed between the hours of 10 AM through 1:00 PM and usually takes 1 1/2 hours to complete. This is a great assignment for those who wish to volunteer but are limited in their available time. Current shifts available are Wednesday and Thursdays between the hours of 10-1:00 PM.
- Customer Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1 shift a week between the hours of 10-2:30
- Hand hygene and food prep education.
- Dismissal Desk Volunteers
- Blood Donor Room Volunteer
- CCO Desk
- Out Patient Infusion Clinic
- Hospitality House Volunteer at...
- Volunteer Waiting Room Cookie...
- Volunteer Courtsey Shuttle Driver
- Cancer Institute Information &...
- NCMC Gift Shop
- North Colorado Medical Center...
- Central Registration Volunteers
- Summit View Guest Relations...
- NCMC WIN Store