Help meet and provide comfort and care to our patients and families staying on site at the North Colorado Medical Center Hospitality House. Volunteers will help answer phones, check reservation status and help guests check in for their stay at the facility and other duties. The volunteer shift hours are Monday through Friday from 12-3 PM. To apply to be a volunteer go to: https://www.bannerhealth.com/ways-to-give/volunteer and complete an application form.
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 12-3 PM
- Computer and customer service skills. Must be able to walk up stairs.
- Hospitality House Volunteer at...
- Volunteer Waiting Room Cookie...
- Volunteer Courtsey Shuttle Driver
- Dismissal Desk Volunteers
- NCMC Gift Shop
- North Colorado Medical...
- North Colorado Medical Center...
- Central Registration Volunteers
- Summit View Guest Relations...
- Out Patient Infusion Clinic
- NCMC WIN Store