EurAupair, an au pair cultural exchange program, is seeking Community Counselors to help promote and manage our well-respected program in the Hockessin area. As an independent contractor you will be able to work part-time from your home to ensure flexible hours for yourself. You will receive on-going support from your Area Coordinator and Regional Director. Young adults come from Europe, Asia, Africa and South America to not only become au pairs and provide childcare, but learn about the United States culture. As a Community Representative you would assist au pairs in making their program year as successful as possible.
Some Duties of a Community Counselor:
- Promote the program in your community and recruit new host families.
- Interview prospective host families.
- Assist in placing au pairs with suitable host families.
- Support au pairs in their cultural transition.
- Maintain personal contact with all host families and au pairs in their area.
- Establish relationships with local businesses, schools, sports centers, parents clubs, etc.
- Plan monthly recreation/social activity for the au pairs.