Help End Local Hunger: Become a Food Pantry Volunteer at Network!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
147 people are interested
Through Network's Food Pantry, over 400,000lbs of food are distributed to families in need each year. Network is primarily a volunteer run organization and needs individuals like you to help us serve this community.
Food Pantry Volunteer duties include:
- Process incoming Donations and Purchases
- Help clients shop for food
- Restock the shelves
- Insure safe/clean food handling practices
- Other duties as assigned
***This posting is for a 3 hour weekly commitment for at least a period of 6 months.***
Hours are Monday - Thursday 9am-12pm / 12pm-3pm / 3pm-6pm & Friday 9am-12pm
Open orientation held every Thursday at 4:00pm!
We'll work with your schedule.
741 S. Sherman St.Richardson, TX 75081
- Food Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- we have many 3 hour shift per week available