75 people are interested
Darfur Women Action Group takes a unique approach to genocide prevention and women empowerment and looking for passionate individuals to work toward advancing its mission. DWAG is currently seeking an ambitious communication intern/volunteer who is interested in advancing the goals this organization is striving to achieve.
This 3-month internship/volunteer opportunity is open to undergraduate and graduate students, as well as recent graduates and other interested candidates.
The ideal candidate must:
- be able to commit a minimum of 20-30 hours per week
- be organized and punctual
- have excellent writing skills
- has knowledge in using various social media network platforms
- be proficient in MS Word usage
- be passionate about human rights issues!
16 27 K St. NW , Suite 400Washington, DC 20006
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18
- 3 months
- We are currently looking for a candidate who can fill this position immediately