DWAG is currently seeking an ambitious intern/volunteer who is interested in advancing the goals this organization is striving to achieve.
This 3-month internship/volunteer opportunity is open to undergraduate and graduate students, as well as recent graduates.
The ideal candidate must:
- be able to commit a minimum of 20 hours per week
- be organized and punctual
- have excellent writing skills
- has knowledge in using various social network platforms
- be proficient in MS Word usage
- be passionate about human rights issues!
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 3 months
- We are currently looking for a candidate who can fill this position immediately