La Dignite is seeking volunteers to assist in our social media efforts. La Dignite is dedicated to providing support for the most vulnerable and disadvantaged communities and individuals throughout the USA, Caribbean, and Africa. Responsiblities of the marketing and social media position will include helping La Dignite manage and build our social media audience, manage our online networking sites, and assist in increasing our visibility.
- Social Media / Blogging
- People Skills
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Prior experience with social media outlets and networking sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Volunteer Advisory Board Member:...
- Administrative Assistant Volunteer
- Volunteer for Marketing & Social...
- International Student Internship...
- Student Internship
- Volunteer Grant Research Associate
- Board of Director - Fund Raiser...
- Budget and Finance Management -...
- Prevention of Child Abuse in all...
- Volunteer Web Designer
- Work from Home Internship...
- Volunteer Board Vice Chair