Volunteer from Home! Make care calls to Older Adults
50 people are interested
Volunteer Care Calls are a wonderful way to connect with and show care for patients, caregivers, and family members. Volunteers will commit to call twice per month.
- Make calls from office or home using script
- Making calls on Thursday mornings or early afternoon to be sure patient has needed supplies for weekend
- Documenting calls using the Volunteer Patient Notes
- Reporting needs to Volunteer Coordinator
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Customer Service
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training