The Office of the State Long-Term Care Ombudsman works to advocate for the rights and wishes of residents and tenants in long-term care, including those living in nursing facilities, residential care facilities, assisted living programs and elder group homes.
A video producer/editor is needed to film and edit projects promoting the Office of the State Long-Term Care Ombudsman, including:
- Volunteer program (interviews, activities, etc.)
- Consumer information/education (staff interviews, clients, activities, etc.)
Final videos will be utilized on our website, YouTube channel, etc.
Filming may include multiple locations in Des Moines/Central Iowa depending on project design. All editing can be completed by the volunteer in their own home or workspace.
Staff are typically available to provide assistance and information from M-F, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Perfect project for a college student!
- Video Production
- People Skills
- TV Production
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- We can work with your schedule
- Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail