4 people are interested
If you are interested in volunteering but are unsure of your schedule you may want to think about volunteering with Canopy of neighbors.
- Seniors call in their requests.
- Email blasts are sent out twice a week with senior requests for assistance. We know sometimes a month in advance the needs of our members.
- You look over the email blasts.
- Check your schedule and email staff to say you are available.
- You may pick up multiple rides a week or as few as once a month (or less).
- It is all up to you!
Drivers needed to help seniors living in the Elmwood Village/Delaware/Hertel District get to medical appointments, grocery shopping, social events, errands and home again.
Must have valid NYS licenese and clean driving record.
For more information call 716-235-8133 or email email@example.com
805 Delaware AveBuffalo, NY 14222
- Resource Development / Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Elder care
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Customer Service
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- volunteer to meet your schedule