If you are interested in volunteering but are unsure of your schedule you may want to think about volunteering with Canopy.
- Seniors call in their requests.
- Email blasts are sent out twice a week with senior requests for assistance. We know sometimes a month in advance the needs of our members.
- You look over the email blasts.
- Check your schedule and email staff to say you are available.
- You may pick up multiple rides a week or as few as once a month (or less).
- It is all up to you!
Drivers needed to help seniors living in the Elmwood Village and Delaware District get to medical appointments, grocery shopping, social events, errands and home again. Share a talent that you have for an event activity. Help with Technology assistance or help out in the office.
Must have valid NYS licenese and clean driving record.
For more information call 716-235-8133 or email email@example.com
- Resource Development / Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Elder care
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- volunteer to meet your schedule