The Budget and Finance Manager will provide financial assistance and oversight for the organization. Includes: budgeting and financial planning, setting long-range financial goals along with funding strategies to achieve them, creation and monitoring of internal controls and accountability policies. La Dignite is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing support to less-served individuals and community organizations throughout the Caribbean, Africa, and the U.S.A. Purpose: Igniting the Human Spirit and Restoring Dignity
- Financial Planning
- Resource Development / Management
- Financial Service Assistance
- Problem Solving
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Strong desire to volunteer
- Volunteer Advisory Board Member:...
- Administrative Assistant Volunteer
- Volunteer for Marketing & Social...
- International Student Internship...
- Student Internship
- Volunteer Grant Research Associate
- Board of Director - Fund Raiser...
- Budget and Finance Management -...
- Prevention of Child Abuse in all...
- Volunteer Web Designer
- Work from Home Internship...
- Volunteer Board Vice Chair