AHI is a facility that support homeless veterans in SE DC. We have a variety of needs throughout the year and are currently looking for a few photographers to take portraits of our veterans, and of our facility. The photos will be used in our annual report, and in our social media/web site efforts. You will get photo credit for your work.
##We have an immediate need for a photographer to take photos of our clients for this year's annual report. The photos would need to be completed by October 20, 2106. We welcome your expertise!
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Community Outreach
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Verbal / Written Communication
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Varies with your schedule
- Enthusiasm, passion for helping the homeless, passion for helping veterans.