West Valley Community Services (WVCS)* has started a small produce garden that benefits those we serve. We are looking for volunteers who would like to assist with weekly maintenance of the garden.
If you have a green thumb or are interested in learning how to garden, you're welcome to be a part of this volunteer opportunity - no experience required!
In addition to those wanting to learn, we are looking for a volunteer who is knowledgeable about gardening, and can serve as a garden expert for us.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- seasonal planting
- on-going harvesting
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 1 to 3 hours per week
- Planting and Harvesting our...
- Food Pantry - Monday Morning
- Food Pantry - Wednesday Mornings
- Grocery Pick-up - Wednesday...
- Front Desk - Thursdays 8am-12noon
- Grocery Pick-up - Monday...
- Front Desk - Tuesdays 8am-12noon
- Website Maintence/Design
- Front Desk - Thursdays Afternoon
- Food Pantry - Friday Afternoons
- Front Desk - Tuesday Afternoons
- Fundraising/Marketing Volunteer
- Auto Technician...
- Translator/Interpreter (as...
- Be a Financial Coach! (English...
- Grocery Pick-up - Friday...
- Grocery Pick-up - Thursday...
- Food Pantry - Tuesday Mornings
- Food Pantry - Thursday Mornings