Bales of hay are broken apart and packed into boxes for sale. We have 2 groups of "hay elves" that pack hay for SDHRS. The North County group packs at SD Storage on Mission Blvd. on the second and fourth Saturdays of every month from 8:30 a.m. to approximately 10:00 a.m. Hay is then delivered via SUV and pick up truck to the Bunny Store in Kearny Mesa and to VCA Acacia Animal Hospital in Escondido. The second group is the Kearny Mesa group that packs in the parking lot of the Bunny Store on the first and third Saturdays of every month from 8:30 a.m to approximately 10:00 a.m. Hay is then delivered into the Store and to Rancho San Diego Animal Hospital in El Cajon.
Please complete our Volunteer Application at: http://www.sandiegorabbits.org/volunteer/volunteer-application
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Special Events Team
- Special Events Committee
- Volunteer Coordinator for Animal...
- Adoption Center/Rabbit Care Teams
- Bunny Store Team-Cashier
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Bunny Store Team - Educator
- Bunny Store Team - Store Clerk
- Education/Community Outreach Team
- Bunny Store Team - Groomer
- Foster a Rescued Rabbit (San...
- Provide a Sanctuary Home for a...
- Hay Packing Teams