The Jameson Camp Women’s Auxiliary (JCWA) was founded in 2013 as method of extending Jameson Camp’s community outreach initiatives. The JCWA consists of women in a variety of careers, community leaders, empty-nesters or those soon-to-be, and some stay at home moms volunteering their time and expertise to support the youth served by Jameson Camp. The role of this group will be to raise community awareness about Jameson’s mission and programs, make new connections, assist as needed with volunteer projects and special events, and fundraise via a variety of fun ways to support the disadvantaged youth leaders and campers served by Jameson Camp.
Visit the Women's Auxiliary webpage! http://www.jamesoncamp.org/womens-auxiliary/
- Youth Activities Management
- Youth Services
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 20 hrs. per year, on avg. 1-2 hrs. per month.
- Have Fun While Helping Our...
- Become a Mentor-- Make a...
- Summer Camp Outreach
- Teach Children About the...
- Light Cleaning
- Summer Camp Survey Specialist
- Mechanical Eng., Plumbers,...
- May Breakfast - 2015 Fundraiser
- Make connections on the...
- Women's Auxiliary
- Mailings, Administrative
- "Be a Friend" Initiative
- Mailing Opportunity!
- Join the Program Committee! And...