Nothing says comfort like a warm fresh cookie. Help make the guest experience in our busy waiting rooms a little more comfortable by volunteering as Cookie Baker & Delivery Volunteer at North Colorado Medical Center. This is a great assignment for those who have less than a couple of hours a week to donate. Shift is mid-day between 11:00 & 2:00 PM Current days available are Wednesdays and Thursdays.
To apply to be a volunteer go to: https://www.bannerhealth.com/ways-to-give/volunteer and complete an application form.
- Customer Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1 1/2 hours per week
- Background & health screening
- Volunteer Waiting Room Cookie...
- Volunteer Courtsey Shuttle Driver
- Volunteer Craft Donor
- Dismissal Desk Volunteers
- NCMC Gift Shop
- North Colorado Medical...
- Summit View Mammography Clinic
- Out Patient Rehab Services...
- Central Registration Volunteers
- Summit View Guest Relations...
- Out Patient Infusion Clinic
- NCMC WIN Store