If you enjoy an office setting and meeting friendly people? If so, this is the volunteer opportunity for you! This volunteer position is perfect for someone who enjoys paperwork and clerical work.
Our Country Manor HR/Payroll office would like to have a volunteer to come on Wednesday afternoons after 1:00 pm for a period of 2-3 hours to assist with tasks such as: folding, collating, filing, copying, shredding, etc.
This is a great way to gain valuable clerical experience and boost up your resume!
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours on Wednesday afternoons after 1:00 pm
- Are you an entertainer or...
- Filing Volunteers Wanted!
- Walk with Purpose! Escort...
- Mail Delivery Volunteer
- Music & Memories Volunteer-...
- Lead Activities and Help with...
- Outing Assistant
- Make a difference in a...
- Filing Volunteer
- Help out in the Country Manor...
- Therapy Escort/Transport
- Gain valuable clerical...
- Cobblestone Corner Eatery Help
- Walk with a purpose! Be a...
- Shredding Volunteer
- Crafts, crafts and more crafts!...
- Book Cart Volunteer
- Card, Cribbage, and Game Players...
- Therapy Escort Needed!!