Residents at the Country Manor Campus Care Center have requested to make tie quilts out of fleece! We are looking for a volunteer to come in one time per week for approximately one hour to tie quilt with a small group of residents.
This is a flexible volunteer commitment and is a great way to build friendships and assist the residents in completing projects of their choice.
All materials are provided for the tie quilts now we just need your extra love and smiling face to make this a success!
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 12
- Orientation or Training
- one hour at least one time per week
- Are you an entertainer or...
- Help out in the Country Manor...
- Walk with Purpose! Escort...
- Therapy Escort/Transport
- Music & Memories Volunteer-...
- Cobblestone Corner Eatery
- Crafts, crafts and more crafts!...
- Book Cart Volunteer
- Outing Assistant
- Card, Cribbage, and Game Players...
- Make a difference in a...