Sit with an individual resident or a group of residents and play the game of choice. Checkers, cribbage, uno, Kings in the Corner, bridge and 500 just to name a few!
The residents love to visit and play games with our wonderful volunteers! This is a great way to build relationships and get to know residents over some friendly competition!
Help us achieve our mission of Enriching the lives of the residents and family members we serve by providing superior heath care and services!
This opprotunity has a flexible schedule. Though, ideally we are looking for 3:30-5:00 weekdays.
Please call Caitlin for more details! 320-253-1920
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 12
- Orientation or Training
- One day per week for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Are you an entertainer or...
- Walk with Purpose! Escort...
- Mail Delivery Volunteer
- Lead Activities and Help with...
- Outing Assistant
- Make a difference in a...
- Help out in the Country Manor...
- Therapy Escort/Transport
- Gain valuable clerical...
- Cobblestone Corner Eatery
- Walk with a purpose! Be a...
- Shredding Volunteer
- Crafts, crafts and more crafts!...
- Book Cart Volunteer
- Card, Cribbage, and Game Players...
- Therapy Transporter Wanted!!