- Assist in planning, writing and managing newsletters
- Assist in the production of advertisements, press releases, and promotional materials
- Assist staff with promoting events
- Collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions, and tools for marketing and communications
- Create comprehensive database of targeted businesses and community organizations
- Assist with development of creative concepts and marketing strategies for promoting the work of There Is No Limit Foundation and securing donations from past and first-time donors.
- You communicate well: You are capable of providing information concisely and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- You know the basics: You are an expert in Microsoft Word, Excel and online tools to multitask and stay on top of several projects simultaneously. You know how to grab people’s attention.
- You have experience and education: You are either in school or recently graduated. You have some work experience that you can use to succeed in this position
- You are a team player: You achieve results with little supervision. You aspire to own projects while also following our team’s critique and leadership. You work and play well with others.
Our internships last between 3-6 months. We’ll need you for 20 hours a week. You can work remotely.
This is an unpaid internship - but is an exceptional opportunity to gain experience at an international non-profit with an ambitious mission. We will gladly work with your institution to give you academic credit for your experience.
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Sales Marketing
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment