The Grundy County Health Department has a volunteer program housed within called the Medical Reserve Corps which includes non-medical and medical volunteers. Currently we are in great need of individuals willing to take free training on-line and face to face at the Health Department to help during times of emergency situations within Grundy County as well as non-emergency situations. One of our biggest needs are individuals willing to take the two additional trainings to help us plan and coordinate our drills and exercises as a team! You do not need prior experience. The free trainings will teach you all you need to know for this. We need help with developing exercise documents, coordinating schedules, getting needed items for the exercises, taking notes, and a number of other tasks! What better way to help ensure Grundy County is prepared for emergency situations that helping us develop effective and informative exercises and drills? Can you help? We would love to discuss the program with you and get you started learning something new and putting it to good use!
- Disaster Response
- Event Design & Planning
- Community Outreach
- Safety & Disaster Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1- 2 hours monthly or quarterly depending on need
- <p>We will coordinate the best we can with your schedule! We currently have a volunteer group of 50+
- Registered Nurses and Licensed...
- Animal Preparedess & Response Team
- Want to learn something new &...
- Drill & Exercise Planning Team...
- Calling All Nurses (Retired &...
- Outreach Volunteer for Senior...
- Volunteers to help with clients...
- Position Available: Medical...
- Physician Assistant
- Natural Disaster Preparedness &...