Would you like to team teach a 6 week health related course that meets for 2.5 hrs each week?
The course is a wholistic approach to taking care of your health, and is entitled "Chronic Disease Self-Management". CDSM is a Stanford University evidence-based program and training is provided prior to volunteering. Please contact the RSVP office for more details.
- Adult Education
- Project Management
- People Skills
- Life Coaching
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 2.5 hrs/week for 6 weeks
- There will be a training period, prior to beginning.
- Take Control of Your Health...
- High School Tutoring
- Help individuals with...
- Elementary Education
- Tax Consulting
- Teacher's Helper
- Elementary School Tutoring in...
- BURLINGTON COUNTY Retired and...
- Chronic Disease Self-Management...
- State Health Insurance Counselor...
- Transportation Services for...
- Help seniors and/or disabled to...
- Friendly Visitors
- Healthy Bones
- Rowan College at Burlington...
- Advisory Councils