We think this is one of the most critical positions within our organization because it broadcasts the most real-time depiction of our reputation in a very public and instantaneous platform.
SUMMARY: The Social Media Assistant works directly with the Executive Director to develop and implement an overall Social Media Strategy to build a positive and comprehensive presence across various platforms. This person will personally monitor and update the official social media sites for Agapao, Inc on a regularly scheduled basis and according to best practice guidelines.
- Become an advocate of the organization in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Follow best practices to publish relevant content via top social media networks including but not limited to Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube
- Update sites on a regular basis including; writing and posting blog posts/tweets/updates, replying to comments, messages, etc.
- Monitor the conversation on our social media properties, and bring issues to the attention of the appropriate contacts Run contests and giveaways using third-party apps and communities
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications and make recommendations to keep us current Monitor and update Agapao’s social media profiles and maintain an organized directory of corporate social media properties
- Critical Thinking
- Social Media / Blogging
- People Skills
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 10-15 per month
- QUALIFICATIONS:Must have strong decision making skills with the<