We depend on this position raise awareness of Agapao’s initiatives and needs by generating a positive image branding. This process will help build an ever-growing volunteer and benefactor base and enhance Agapao’s reputation through various forms of promotion and marketing.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Marketing Assistant will work closely with each segment of The Agapao Movement to gain a comprehensive understanding of our organizational functions and needs. He/she will take these findings and combine it with their personal expertise to develop a successful Marketing & Advertising Plan.
- This candidate will lead out in the development and implementation of Agapao’s promotional / marketing / advertising strategy
- Produce internal and external marketing materials (i.e. flyers, banners, signs, etc.) for Agapao’s various initiatives
- Prioritize marketing needs against available funding for marketing functions
- Demonstrate a strong creative approach to marketing the initiatives of Agapao.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Program Management
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 15-20 hours per month
- QUALIFICATIONS:Advertising/marketing experience or strong desire