Earle Brown Terrace, an independent and assisted senior living community in Brooklyn Center, is looking for people who enjoy playing and would be able to teach, and help others who enjoy playing, the old game of bridge. We have a few residents who would love to play but bridge is becoming a lost art. If you have patience to help others learn and would like to volunteer to lead a bridge group at Earle Brown Terrace please contact us. Thank you!
- Elder care
- Teaching / Instruction
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week
- Are You A World Traveler? Do...
- BINGO! Calling all Bingo Callers
- Special Event/Party Volunteer
- Adopt a Friend
- Do you have a "Green Thumb"? ...
- Dominoes Volunteer Needed
- Do you have an artsy side? ...
- Do you have a "nose for news"?...
- Musical Maestro? Come play for...
- Science for Seniors
- Calling All Men! Men's Group...
- Activity Ambassador
- "Bridge" Anyone?