It's the really simple, little things we do for each other that make the world a better place. Can you spend a few hours each month assisting with presentations? This wonderful non-profit provides education, awareness, and training to youth and adults about depression and suicide. It is not a crisis center but volunteering here helps the very people who need it the most.
- Public Speaking
- Mental Health
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Are you a good listener? Be a...
- Love dinosaurs??
- Stand up for victims. Be a first...
- Are You a People Person With a...
- Male Volunteers Needed!
- Pampering Time! Provide...
- BINGO! This volunteer...
- Make new friends while you...
- Get in shape while building a...
- Enjoy reminiscing with seniors?
- In just one hour a week, share...
- Homework Helpers needed!
- Everybody needs somebody!
- Be a companion to a local senior!
- Support a senior's independence
- Help seniors with grocery needs!
- Put Home Repair Skills To Use In...
- Want to work at a museum?
- Help with Suicide Prevention
- Loveland Needs a Few Good Men!