Receptionist and Administrative Assistant/Coordinator Volunteers Needed (Anne Arundel County)
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where90 Ritchie HighwayPasadena, MD 21122
This volunteering opportunity works around your schedule. Training and certification is provided at no cost.
Hospice Volunteers are one of the few who can make a true difference in someone’s life by offering a small portion of their time, energy, and skills. We are always on the lookout for such dedicated, compassionate individuals to join our dynamic Volunteer Team.
At this time, Hospice of the Chesapeake is currently seeking dedicated and compassionate volunteers to assist our administrative department by providing receptionist and general secretarial support at our Anne Arundel County office 1x on any one of the following shifts;
- Monday's, 12pm - 3pm
- Wednesdays, 12pm - 3pm
- Ffridays, 12pm - 3pm
Hospice of the Chesapeake is a fully licensed, community-based non-profit organization. Please note; there are no patients at this facility, as it is an administrative office.
What Kind of Volunteering Would I Do?
As an administrative volunteer, common tasks include answering calls, greeting visitors, sorting mail, and providing clerical/administrative assistance as needed.
What Are The Benefits of Volunteering at HoC?
- We work around your schedule
- Free training in a number of areas
- Administrative Volunteers gain useful in office experience that can be listed on resumes
- Opportunity for a variety of certifications, which can be used professionally
- Scholarships available for this and other Healing Arts certifications
- Possible Tax Deductions
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or other positions within our Volunteer Department, please contact a member of our team at (443)837-1549 or through email at email@example.com
Choose to make a difference just by being you.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Application, Paperwork, Interview
- Receptionist and Administrative...
- Cherish Sessions-Tell a Story,...
- Lend a Listening Ear - Become a...
- Healing Arts Volunteers-Reiki...
- Help a Child Who Has Lost a...
- The Greatest Gift (Anne Arundel...
- Volunteers with Four Wheel Drive...
- A Comforting Touch
- Therapy Dogs Needed (Anne...
- Massage Therapists Needed (Anne...
- Veteran Volunteers Needed for...
- Comfort Touch Therapy-Pasadena,MD
- Music Therapy Volunteers Needed...
- Heal Another, Touch a Life-Anne...
- Compassionate Couriers-Anne...
- Honor Our Veterans-Participate...
- Threshold Choir: Songs of...
- Patient Care Volunteer (Anne...
- Needed: Beauticians, Stylists,...