The Bridge to Hope is a housing ministry for homeless single mothers.
We have a small donation room our mothers are able to shop utilizing "points" earned by participating in our ministry. These "points" spend like monies in our B2H Boutique.
The Bridge to Hope desires a volunteer to gather donations, sort and organize. Keeping the area clean and welcoming for our mothers to find treasures that will bless their heart and meet their family's need.
Our office hours are Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM - 3 PM. Volunteer may come during these hours and sort and organize.
B2H asks you schedule a time with our office by calling 602-589-5556.
Volunteer once or once a month for this highly important part of our ministry!
- Office Management
- Interior / Exterior Design
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Organizing Donation Room
- Board Member Opportunity for...
- Create a Campaign Page and Raise...
- Help Serve Meals
- Are you a good home organizer?
- Marketing Help!
- Enjoy Children? Volunteer with...
- Day of Service for The Bridge to...
- Help our ministry celebrate Easter
- Help meet the needs of a...
- Become a Church Team Mentor to a...