Senior Independence Hospice in looking for special volunteers that are willing to help communicate with our Spanish speaking patients and families. With a growing Hispanic population, we sometimes have difficulty with communication. Our volunteer would be utilized when a patient or family needs someone to interpert a conversation. If you are bilingual and our willing to help please contact us at this website.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours a month
Tb tests are also required
- Music lovers wanted!!!!!
- Fabulous Volunteers needed in...
- Attention!!! Trumbull County...
- Are you looking for a way to...
- Do you like celebrating special...
- Therapy Pets and Owners Needed
- Patient Companions
- Journey Volunteer, Vigil Volunteer
- Make a difference everyday!!
- Bilingual volunteers
- Get your required school...
- Veteran Volunteers
- Bring the gift of time to a...
- Become a Hospice Volunteer...
- Help needed in the OFFICE!
- Exceptional Fundraising Volunteers
- Hospice companions in private...
- Columbiana County Ohio...