Corporate Fundraising assistance is needed For Junior High and High School Students Academic/Talent Program. We are a 501c3 organization that needs help with strategy in approaching corporations. Also, ideas on other agencies can partner with to become more visible for funding opportunities.
The program is for junior high and high school students in DuPage, Will, Kane, Kendall, and parts of Cook County. The program is focused on enriching student’s skills in the Sciences, Humanities, Entrepreneurship, Visual Arts and Performing Arts categories.
For more details contact Brenda Davis: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.dupageact-so.org
- Grant Writing / Research
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 3 to 5 hours a month
- Historian to document the...
- Corporate Fundraising Assistance...
- ACT-SO Assistant Administrative...
- Experienced Grant Locator/Writer...
- Marketing Coordinator For High...
- Graphic Designer is needed...
- Jr. High School Technical Mentor
- Jr. ACT-SO Assistant...
- Student Recruitment for Academic...
- Jr. High School Academic Coach
- Volunteer Recruitment Team Member
- Community Liasion
- Publicity Aide