Corporate Fundraising assistance is needed For Junior High and High School Students Academic/Talent Program. We are a 501c3 organization that needs help with strategy in approaching corporations. Also, ideas on other agencies can partner with to become more visible for funding opportunities.
The program is for junior high and high school students in DuPage, Will, Kane, Kendall, and parts of Cook County. The program is focused on enriching student’s skills in the Sciences, Humanities, Entrepreneurship, Visual Arts and Performing Arts categories.
For more details contact Brenda Davis: email@example.com or visit our website at www.dupageact-so.org
- Grant Writing / Research
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 3 to 5 hours a month
- Jr. High School Technical Mentor
- Jr. ACT-SO Assistant...
- Corporate Fundraising Assistance...
- ACT-SO Assistant Administrative...
- Student Recruitment for Academic...
- Experienced Grant Locator/Writer...
- Jr. High School Academic Coach
- Volunteer Recruitment Team Member
- Marketing Coordinator For High...
- Graphic Designer is needed...
- Community Liasion
- Publicity Aide