Grant Locator/Writer Needed For Junior High and High School Students Academic/Talent Program. We are a 501c3 organization that needs help in locating and writing grants. The program is for students in DuPage, Will, Kane, Kendall, and parts of Cook County. The program is focused on enriching students' skills in the Sciences, Humanities, Entrepreneurship, Visual Arts and Performing Arts categories. For more details contact Brenda Davis: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.dupageact-so.org
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 3 to 5 hours a month
- Jr. High School Technical Mentor
- Jr. ACT-SO Assistant...
- Corporate Fundraising Assistance...
- Student Recruitment for Academic...
- ACT-SO Assistant Administrative...
- Experienced Grant Locator/Writer...
- Jr. High School Academic Coach
- Volunteer Recruitment Team Member
- Marketing Coordinator For High...
- Graphic Designer is needed...
- Community Liasion
- Publicity Aide