Global Potential is looking for a Salesforce Database Coordinator to perform file maintenance, data hygiene, and quality control. This position provides assistance in maintaining data integrity, training users and improving Salesforce processes.
The ideal candidate has a proven ability to maintain databases, willing to learn, demonstrates strong attention to details, understands the importance of clean data, and has excellent time management skills. This position requires the candidate to work onsite(in the office), preferably during office hours.
- Manage the company's Salesforce database
- Regularly perform database de-duping and cleanup procedures
- Be a Salesforce subject matter expert for the organization and provide staff with basic support
- Identify improvement opportunities to optimize system processes
- Create and maintain training documentation and perform user training
- Transfer past data into salesforce
− Ability to be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Proficient in data manipulation and experience working with large data sets required
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce or another database is a plus
- Trailhead is a prerequisite for this position. This online tutorial will be incorporated into a candidate's orientation for those who do not have the trailhead badge. Salesforce Administrator Certification is also a big plus but not mandatory. GP can provide training if applicant has other database experience.
- Takes Initiative and interest in problem solving
- Steadfast commitment to collaboration and teamwork
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Minimum of 6 months, around 7hrs + per week.