The Clubhouse is a not for profit organization that provides lifelong services and support to persons with brain injury and stroke.
The Board of Directors helps to develop business plans, policy objectives, business strategy, and monitor financial performance and the overall performance of the Clubhouse. Potential Board members must demonstrate the willingness and ability to contribute their time and talents, understand and be in agreement with the mission of our program, and must be a person of vision.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to be involved in a grass roots organization providing innovative services and support to those having suffered a brain injury.
We are currently looking for individual(s) with a background in:
- Fundraising/Donor Development
If you have an interest in joining our board email email@example.com
- Administrative Support
- Donor Management
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- one to two year
- We need administrative volunteer...
- Volunteer & Outing Manager
- Outing Chaperone
- Share your love of music with...
- Make a difference in someone's...
- AM/PM Greeter
- Looking for new Board members to...
- Want to have fun while making a...
- Fundraising & Event Committee to...
- Virtual Assistance
- Inspire the brain injured...
- OT and PT students wanted!
- Program Volunteer