Looking for ways to get involved in your community? As a volunteer with Mission: St. Louis’ Job and Leadership Training program, you will have the opportunity to work with men as they become leaders in their workplace, community and families. Visit our website to learn more about how our Job and Leadership Training program works with our students: http://www.missionstl.org/what-we-do/job-leadership-training/
We provide dinner for the students (around 20-30 people) on Monday and Thursday evenings. The meals offer a time for community-building as students and volunteers build relationships over a nice meal. We need volunteers willing to either cook a meal, purchase food from a local restaurant, or to provide money for the cost of a meal. You can cook it in your home or use the kitchens at Mission: St. Louis! This is an excellent opportunity if you have a group of people that want to get together and just hang out while all of you cook. Session runs from the end of September to mid-November, so we'll need volunteers for meals every Monday and Thursday night between those dates.
- Cooking / Catering
- Food Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food & Beverage Services
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Meals need to be dropped off by 5:10 PM
- Fun, Creative Bloggers Needed!
- Beyond School Volunteer Mentor SCP
- Want to see Positive Changes...
- Calling all chefs!! Meals needed...
- HiSET tutoring
- Beyond School Volunteer Mentor TSS
- Help a student succeed! Academic...
- Groups needed: Prepare dinner...
- Want to help your community with...
- WE NEED MENTORS