Crossroads Hospice needs volunteers in the Yukon area to help bring companionship, joy, and comfort to our patients. Be a part of our dedicated team of volunteers who help provide extra love and comfort to terminally ill patients and their families. You decide how much time you can devote and we can match your interests and schedule. You will receive specialized training conducted by the members of our team.
Please contact our Volunteer Manager, Sarah Cooley, for more information on volunteer opportunities and training!
- Hospice Care
- Mental Health
- Patient Care
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible! 2-3 hours per month.
- TB test and finger printing - will be provided
- Big Hearts, Big Paws, Big Smiles!
- Companionship. Joy. Comfort.
- Let's Get Crafty!
- College Students! Need hours for...
- High School Students! Need...
- Do you have 45 minutes to spare?
- Curious about hospice...
- Are you a Veteran that can spend...
- Crossroads Kids Camp 2017
- Volunteers needed in Yukon!
- Internship Opportunities!