Use your skills and gifts to help a hospice patient! Our Specialty/Professional Volunteers provide invaluable services and care, such as but not limited to licensed barbers/beauticians, translators, pet visitors; or those with complimentary care credentials, such as certified massage therapists and caring touch. Positions are available in St. Joseph, Elkhart, Marshall, Kosciusko, LaPorte, LaGrange, Starke and Fulton counties in Northern Indiana.
- Massage Therapy
- Animal Therapy
- Music Arts
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly commitment. Flexible shifts.
- Training required. Apply first and then register for our free training.
- Bereavement Phone Callers
- Hospice House Patient Care...
- Tuck In Volunteers *NEEDED IN...
- We Honor Veterans
- Office Volunteers *NEEDED IN...
- *NEEDED* Patient Care Volunteer...
- Extended Care Facilities Volunteer
- 11th Hour Volunteers
- Special Events Volunteer
- Speciality/Professional Volunteers
- Life Story Volunteers