Are you a good listener? Do you like to volunteer from home? Bereavement Phone Callers are compassionate volunteers who call bereaved families and individuals to offer support and community connection. Training provided.
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible. Volunteer from home.
- Training required. Apply first and then register for our free training.
- Bereavement Phone Callers
- Hospice House Patient Care...
- Tuck In Volunteers *NEEDED IN...
- We Honor Veterans
- Office Volunteers *NEEDED IN...
- Patient Care Volunteer *NEEDED!*
- Extended Care Facilities Volunteer
- 11th Hour Volunteers
- Special Events Volunteer
- Life Story Volunteers
- Speciality/Professional Volunteers