If you're busy, but would love to provide a smile and companionship to a hospice patient, become an Extended Care Facility Volunteer. Volunteers visit hospice patients who reside in extended care facilities in St. Joseph, Elkhart, Marshall, LaPorte, Starke, Fulton, Lagrange, or Kosciusko counties in Northern Indiana.
Commitment - a full semester for college student and a one year commitment for community volunteers.
We currently are in great need for Extended Care Facility Volunteers in the Elkhart and St. Joseph County areas.
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Training required. Apply first and then register for our free training.
- Bereavement Phone Callers
- Hospice House Patient Care...
- Tuck In Volunteers *NEEDED IN...
- We Honor Veterans
- Office Volunteers *NEEDED IN...
- *NEEDED* Patient Care Volunteer...
- Extended Care Facilities Volunteer
- 11th Hour Volunteers
- Special Events Volunteer
- Speciality/Professional Volunteers
- Life Story Volunteers