13 people are interested
- Learn weaving vocabulary
- Aid residents walking to and from studio
- Assist resident in weaving which includes: measuring project, advancing loom, monitoring quality, keeping record sheet
- Assist resident with special projects which includes: warping, winding warp onto loom, threading heddles and reed, tying knots/fringing, and Braille loom
Easy going and friendly nature, detail oriented with desire to learn the weaving process, ability to allow periods of silence
Aid resident growth in confidence and ability, learn how to weave.
We'll work with your schedule.
5527 North Maplewood AveChicago, IL 60625
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One hour and a half session a week