Delivering and retrieving blood products, equipment, displays, shipments, and supplies to/from mobile blood drive sites, centers, and other facilities, as needed. Transport interoffice mail. If you enjoy driving this is a great way to help! Must be at least 21 years old.
Please note: Volunteers are not allowed to handle any blood products that not in transport boxes.
- Transport and deliver prepared boxes of blood products from centers
- Transport prepared and boxed blood products from mobile blood drive sites
- Transport interoffice mail
- Transport and deliver supplies, as needed
- Maintain quality delivery and service of blood products
- Be available for scheduled times and be able to respond to "on-call" requests
- All training will be provided. Basic computer skills needed for training purposes.
- Truck Driving
- Supply Chain
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of one day a month