Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Commit to volunteering consistently on a weekly basis
- Work with one to four students per session
- Tutor K-12 students attending the Refugee Education Center, including:
- Providing homework assistance to students
- Reading with students after required work is completed
- Engaging students in learning activities such as games, puzzles, projects, creative assignments, worksheets, or any other appropriate activities
- General Education
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours a week Monday - Thursday from 4 - 6 pm
- Case File Volunteer
- Data Entry Intern/ Volunteer
- Tutor Refugee Children With Us!
- Refugee Parent Engagement...
- Logistics Intern/Volunteer
- We need Volunteer Drivers!
- Help Refugee Kids walk and bus...
- Volunteer Services Intern Staff
- Refugee School Enrollment...
- Google Doc. Volunteer!
- Do you speak another language?...
- Salesforce Volunteer