This 2016, donate your design services for the largest Muslim civil liberties group in the United States. Volunteer your time at CAIR-SFBA and join the CAIR family! Our office has no graphic design staff, so our design interns/ volunteers play a tremendous role in marketing our services, events and educational materials. The ideal designer can make a minimum commitment of 3 months, but we welcome all applicants and flexible to work with your schedule!
Tasks: Help design educational and promotional: flyers, brochures, various printed and electronic materials, infographics,and posters for our events and online campaigns! Edit and draft web graphics Develop creative materials while keeping true to CAIR's branding Commitment: Any time you can volunteer at the CAIR office. We are very flexible and can work with your schedule!
- PLENTY of professional experience and an opportunity to boost your portfolio
- Volunteer for a great cause
- Your work is seen and distributed to hundreds of thousands of people in the Bay Area alone
- Earn meaningful, rewarding hours for a community service requirement
- Tons of free baked goods in our office!
- A portfolio of past work and 1-3 references
- Punctuality and reliability Experience in using professional graphic design software and access to these programs on a personal laptop Ability to work independently and also as part of a creative team Detail-orientation and excellent organizational skills Professionalism
- Graphic Design
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hour per week minimum
- A portfolio of past work. Punctuality and reliability.