Assistant to the Operations Coordinator
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
29 people are interested
The Lint Center Assistant to the Operations Coordinator (Asst Ops Coor) is part of the organization's key staff responsible for the management of the volunteer operations. Asst Ops Coor are responsible for assisting in pulling data for the weekly Activity Report. They input and add data to key documents to ensure task get completed and management can determine current status of task.
Specific responsibilities MAY include:
- Learn the mission of the Lint Center and how each volunteer position contributes to mission accomplishment.
- Assist the Operations Coordinator on special task.
- Interview new volunteers to develop an understanding of their skill set and identify how their skill sets can enhance our mission.
- Disseminate weekly news/updates/content for all volunteers.
NOTE: This is a new position. The selected volunteer will be responsible for working with the LC staff in order to develop the program and it's contents.
Volunteer Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XW68dlrbACzvxN3moXrYq-Y02Z6kgiwOpFxIEngLv64/viewform
**All Volunteers will be screened due to working with other current National Security professionals.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Administrative Support
- Executive Admin
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Program Management
- Data Entry
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- 5-7 hours per week. Ideally, checking in each day