Fare For All (FFA) is a smart way to save up to 40% on fresh fruits, vegetables and frozen meats. It is open to anyone who wants to stretch their food budget. The volunteer will aid customers in getting their FFA boxes to their vehicles and/or transportation.
It is offered every third Friday at NorthPoint. Two volunteers are needed for 9:30-12:30pm. Volunteers must be at least 18 years old or older.
Remaining 2018 dates are August 17, September 21, October 19, November 16, and December 21.
- Customer Service
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 9:30am-12:30pm the 3rd Friday of the month
- Must be able to lift at least 15 lbs.
- Hmong Women's Cancer Screening...
- Receptionist Volunteer
- Community Health Worker (CHW)...
- Fare For All Assistants for Food...
- School Health Screening...
- Mobile Food Shelf Drivers (21+)
- Volunteer Coordination -...
- Food Shelf Data Entry & Customer...
- Health Screening for Hmong,...
- Computer Lab Coach
- Hospitality Greeter
- Community Health Volunteer...
- Children's Book Shelf Reader
- Food Shelf Volunteer
- Gardening Volunteer
- Spanish-speaking Women's Cancer...