Help your community with Tax Preparation
1 person is interested
We need volunteers with a financial and/or tax background that can help our clients prepare and submit their tax paperwork. Last year the United Way-led Earn It! Keep It! Save It! Coalition of strong community partners and amazing volunteers helped over 4600 low- to-moderate income individuals and families prepare and file their taxes for FREE! Together, 255 volunteers helped bring $5.8 Million in tax refunds back into our community. Please help spread the word as the EKS program reaches out to recruit even more volunteers this year to help the growing number of families and individuals who need it the most at tax time.
- Volunteers are needed to become Tax Preparers, Greeters, Interpreters, Resource Coaches and Outreach Helpers.
- Be willing to attend in-class and online trainings, offered in December and January for all volunteers, new and experienced!
- Professional appearance and attitude, and keen understanding of policies and procedures.
All volunteers in this position must complete a DOJ fingerprint background check.
Interested applicants, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Emily Thiessen at 707-528-8712 ext. 160 - firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about the EKS free tax program, visit the United Way of the Wine Country website www.unitedwaywinecountry.org
Disclaimer: this is not a paid position.
TBDSanta Rosa, CA 95402
- Financial Service Assistance
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Orientation or Training