Music Volunteer (accoustic guitar)-Little Canada
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2666 Schletty DriveLittle Canada, MN 55117
Living Well Disaibility Services is in search of an accoustic guitar player who would be willing to entertain four individuals living in a home we support on an ongoing basis. These four people, who are living with developmental disabilities, would love to listen to light and calming music for relaxation. We guarantee that your audience will appreciate your musical talents! If you would like more information on the services provided by Living Well Disability Services, please visit our website at livingwell.org.
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per month
- Volunteer Gardener-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Musician-Maplewood
- Pet Therapy Volunteer-Maplewood
- Alzhiemers/dementia companion-...
- Volunteer Gardener-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Gardener-Twin Cities
- Board games, books, puzzles and...
- Friend/Sports Fan (Green Bay...
- Music Volunteer (accoustic...
- Volunteer Key Board Player-Inver...
- Arts and Crafts...
- Reading Volunteer-Plymouth
- Wii Volunteer-Mendota Heights
- Pamper Me Volunteer-Maplewood
- Coffee buddy-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Seamstress-Mendota...
- Pet companion-share your dog...
- Musician Volunteer-Mendota Heights
- Relaxation Day Volunteer-Eagan
- Church Volunteer-Plymouth